19 feb. 2010
Strong reasons for short haircuts:
• Short haircut is sexy. A man will see you and your personality.
• Well-cut short hair emphasizes femininity, especially if you get chunky layers and softness cut into the style.
• Your hair looks thicker and glossier. Shorter hair looks healthier than the dull, damaged ends of longer hair. It’s a good choice for women with fine hair.
• Short hair is easy to manage. You just step into it and go.
• You can look younger. Wrinkles are emphasized by the straight lines of long hair, but the softer shape of short hair makes them less obvious.
More and more women all over the world love the short haircut for a number of different reasons. One of which is the fact that short haircuts are more comfortable particularly for women who live in tropical countries. Short haircuts are perfect during the summer season, sparing the women from fear of various problems associated with exposing long hair to the heat of the scorching summer sun. Women are also spared from possible skin allergies associated with heat, sweat and long hair that usually gets in the face or comes in contact with delicate skin.
Time. It's a real time saver, as it only takes a few minutes to wash and style. This is particularly great for those early morning rushes for work.
Versatility. You can style it, gel it, pomade it, and just about do any "it" there is with short hair. Although you are limited by the length, you can nevertheless be a trend-setter with your short hair and show off your style. It can be sleek, sexy, professional and aggressive - all at the same time! A classic.
Good for almost any occasion. Whether it's to cool down in the summer, or be more manageable for the more sporty personality, one of the great things about short hairstyles is that it can go for any occasion. It's sexy and professional enough for the office or a night out on the town, and perfectly practical and nonchalant when it comes time to go hitchhiking or play tennis.
Women with short hair usually require a trusted brand of shampoo, hair conditioner, a good hairbrush and perhaps a nice volumizing product and they are all set to strut the streets in the urban jungle and flaunt their modern short hairdo.
By Fairy Design at 08:54